Tuesday, January 14, 2014

First Two Days of Class

On Monday I had my first day of class. I had Scottish Lit and Scottish Studies. It is pretty weird being in a lecture since all of my Muhlenberg classes have been so small. It will definitely take some getting used to!
Today I had Scottish Studies and my Scottish Lit Tutorial. The tutorial is a small group, just 6 of us, that meets once a week to look at some of the readings from the course more in depth. Everyone seemed friendly, but it was all a bit overwhelming, especially since it is so different from what I'm used to.
The past couple days have been pretty rough, probably because I haven't been sleeping much. Maybe now that I've had a couple of classes and know more of what to expect I'll feel a little better.
My dad leaves tomorrow and I miss him already, and of course I miss everyone at home a ton.
I've been looking into joining the Yoga Society and I think there is a visiting student pub night on Friday, so maybe I'll go to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment